Compare Bay Alarm Medical vs. Medical Guardian Medical Alerts
- Most Popular Choice - A+ Rating with BBB
- Special pricing for AARP and USAA members
- 30 Day Risk-Free Trial
- FREE Equipment, Activation, and Gift!
- $27.95/ Month. No Long-Term Contract or Hidden Fees.
- 1,000 ft. Range, Waterproof Pendant & 36-hr Battery Life.
- Landline, Cellular, and GPS with Automatic Fall Detection
- USA-based and UL Certified 24/7 Monitoring Centers
- A+ Rating with the BBB
- 1,300 ft. button range & 72 hour Backup Battery
- Mobile (with GPS) & Fall Detection systems available
- UL and CSAA Five Diamond Certified Monitoring Centers
- No long-term Contracts
- FREE Equipment, Activation, and Shipping!
- Price Lock Guarantee & Lifetime Warranty on Equipment
Bay Alarm Medical Alert has a higher overall rating than Medical Guardian Medical Alerts. Bay Alarm Medical scores better than Medical Guardian across: Maintenance & Repairs, Service Agreements, and Contract & Price. Both companies score similarly on Equipment, Coverage, Monitoring, and Reputation.