GEICO Home Insurance Review
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from some partners. Learn more.
Founded in 1936 and headquartered in Chevy Chase, Maryland, GEICO is an American insurance company offering affordable car insurance and related products and services. The company, a subsidiary of conglomerate Berkshire Hathaway Inc., has expanded its area of coverage and insurance solutions to offer business and property protection policies, including homeowners, renters, landlord, and flood insurance, among others.
- A+ BBB with Over 100 Years of Experience
- Homeowners, Condo, Renters or Umbrella Coverage
- Coverage for your home, belongings & personal liability
- There when you need it: Fast claims & 24/7 reporting
- Bundle & Save with available multi-policy discounts
- Get your quote today & learn how you can save up to 26%!