- 24 hearing aids to choose from
- Lyric model offers 30-days for free
- 100% invisible, no batteries to change
- Battery lasts for 2-3 months
- Take an online hearing test to measure up your hearing capacity
- HearingLikeMe blog helps understand how to live with hearing loss
- 6 styles of hearing aids available in a number of models
- Speech Variable Processing produces clearer, more intelligible speech
- SoundGate connects your hearing aids to other devices wirelessly
- Watch instructional videos and read about the intricacies of hearing loss
Sonic Hearing Aids and Phonak Hearing Aids are very close in quality and have the same overall rating. That said, Sonic scores better than Phonak across: Product Offerings, Additional Services, and Reputation. Whereas, Phonak scores better on After-Sale Service. Both companies score similarly on Pricing.
Customer Comments & Reviews
Phonak Hearing Aids review
I've worn an analog in-the-ear Phonak for the last five years and have been thrilled with the natural sound quality. Recently I purchased two behind-the-ear aids and have been very disappointed with the sound quality and discrimination. If I didn't have the first aid, I would think the new digital aids were fine, but I have Phonak's much better, now discontinued analog aid to compare them to and they fall short: tinny sound, echoes, distortions in sound. Have had this adjusted many times to try to get them to match the first aid, with no success. Something is wrong at Phonak that they think the highly touted digital aids are better than the analogs.
Sonic Hearing Aids review
I purchased the Enchanted model a month ago, FANTASTIC. No problems hearing anything now. As a matter of fact my hearing is so clear and so crisp I have to ask people to please speak softer. I thought my appliances had received a surge of voltage when the ready beep went off on the microwave or when the refrigerator door open alarm was beeping. I could actually hear them now, crystal clearly. Absolutely no problems with them and I have very waxy ears. I simply clean the little ear piece and no problem. Batteries are great because I use the blue tooth feature all day at work; my batteries last 7 days. I have listened to other brands for much more money and wouldn't change a thing. I have already recommended two people and they love them too. $4,000 was well worth the cost compared to others at more or less money.
Phonak Hearing Aids review
My father has used Phonak's hearing aids for years. When he turns them on, his hearing is whole again. Sometimes, he'd rather tune the world out, however. Otherwise, their reliable products have required little in the way of maintenance.