PNC Bank Checking Account Review
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from some partners.
PNC Bank is a retail banking company operating branches in 19 states. Offering both traditional checking accounts and an integrated checking/saving product, PNC Bank offers all customers online financial planning tools, online bill pay, and free mobile apps. PNC Bank traces its roots to the founding of the Pittsburgh Trust and Savings Company in 1845 and is one of the largest banks in the United States.
Leave a comment for PNC Bank Checking Account
- 24/7 live customer representative phone support
- No minimum balance, no fees
- Use any ATM, $10/month fee reimbursement
- No fee at 43,000+ nationwide Allpoint ATMs
- Interest earning checking account
- No fees for checks or debit card
- Mobile banking app available on iOS, Android, and Windows Phone