Charles Schwab Bank Checking Accounts Review
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from some partners.
Charles Schwab Corporation is a bank and brokerage firm, founded in 1971 in California by its namesake. A pioneer in the discount brokerage business, Charles Schwab offers traditional checking accounts that feature robust online services. The company has been an innovator in banking, making branchless banking accessible and affordable, and in trading, providing low-cost trades and online research tools for investors.
Leave a comment for Charles Schwab Bank Checking Accounts
- 24/7 live customer representative phone support
- No minimum balance, no fees
- Use any ATM, $10/month fee reimbursement
- No fee at 43,000+ nationwide Allpoint ATMs
- Interest earning checking account
- No fees for checks or debit card
- Mobile banking app available on iOS, Android, and Windows Phone