Webroot Anti-Virus Software Review
Webroot - Overview
Webroot is an Antivirus software company based in the U.S. They protect users on any device and network without impacting productivity. As a result of more devices connecting to the internet everyday across a growing number of networks, cyberattacks are getting more complex. Webroot delivers comprehensive security solutions with speed, accuracy and visibility for individuals and businesses all over the world. They're trusted by over 40 global security vendors. Webroot provides endpoint protection, network protection and threat intelligence. Webroot has been a leader in securing the connected world since 1997, by applying machine learning and fully cloud-based protection against threats. Webroot is the first full cloud-based cybersecurity company ever.
Discover Smarter Cybersecurity™ solutions at www.webroot.com
Products and Services
Webroot for Home
Fearlessly browse, shop, and socialize online.
Webroot® real-time anti-phishing protects you from harmful websites that steal your personal information in real time, so you don't have to worry about which links are safe.
- Lightning-fast scans with no interruption
- Protect yourself from identity theft
- No time-consuming updates
Webroot for Business
Today’s threats use multiple vectors to attack, from malicious attachments to phishing sites. Only multi-vector protection from Webroot can secure endpoints and users across all stages of an attack.
- Multi-vector protection solid real-time protection against various types of threats, including email, browsers, URLs, apps, ads and files.
- Deep learning intelligence The Webroot® Threat Intelligence Platform accurately classifies and scores the internet constantly, helping protect millions of devices.
- Zero-hour security World-class heuristics defend against unknown threats.
- Industry-leading efficacy Independent testing by MRG Effitas show 100% efficacy over a 24 hour period
For more information, please see video below;