Compare Intacct vs. Xero Accounting Software
- Accounting and expense software trusted by 8,500
- Advanced: Project accounting with inventory management
- Customizable workflow with automatic backups
- Robust: Multi-entity management, multi-currency support
- Best for growing companies - 30-day Free Trial Request Form
- Try Xero for Free - No Credit Card Required!
- Integrates perfectly with Apps to run your business, banking and more
- 475,000 Small Businesses trust Xero
- Support for complex multi-currency transactions
- Asset depreciation tracking, comprehensive reporting and expense management
- Streamlined quotes and invoicing
- Free Apps (iPhone, iPad, Android)
- Premium Accounting Software that scales with your needs
Xero Accounting Software has a higher overall rating than Intacct Accounting Software. Xero scores better than Intacct across: Business Size, Ease of Use, Accessibility, and Cost. However, Intacct scores better on Customer Service. Both companies score similarly on Features, and Reviews.