Xero Accounting Software Review
Available as an app on both Apple and Android devices, business owners and their accountants can monitor transactions while on the go. Xero supports invoicing in multiple currencies, making it possible to serve international customers.
A key Xero feature is the support for unlimited users. It’s great for basic accounting tasks while providing advanced features for more robust needs. Just like many of the top accounting software products in our review, it provides highly customizable invoices. Users are able to easily create and edit invoices with ready-to-use templates and layouts. You can also integrate Xero with your credit card or PayPal for online transactions.
Aside from basic accounting tasks, Xero also handles asset management and asset depreciation monitoring. Xero offers their additional task management solutions as a purchasable add-on. Businesses that require stock inventory could also benefit from its asset management features. Xero can store valuable data such as the product description and item code.
Xero’s accounting software is available online and can be accessed with any mobile device with an internet connection. Apps could be downloaded from iTunes or Android stores. However, these apps do not have the same capability as its standard versions. You could create and send invoices and do simple accounting tasks such as submitting expenses and receipts.
- Basic accounting features (accounts payable and receivable)
- Depreciation tracking
- General ledger
- Automated billing
- Invoice creation
- Credit card processing
- Online payment options
- Credit card and bank syncing
- Multiple users do not require additional license
- Access levels may be assigned to different users, such as read-only to administrator
- Extensive help database, online support available
- API for easy integration with other web applications
- Available for mobile devices, access important information on the go
- Multi-currency, real-time monetary values through XE.com
30 day Free trial
- Starter $20 per month
- Standard $30 per month
- Premium $40 per month
Xero is a really great product at a reasonable price. Their accounting software is a great choice for small businesses from all industries.
- Try Xero for Free - No Credit Card Required!
- Integrates perfectly with Apps to run your business, banking and more
- 475,000 Small Businesses trust Xero
- Support for complex multi-currency transactions
- Asset depreciation tracking, comprehensive reporting and expense management
- Streamlined quotes and invoicing
- Free Apps (iPhone, iPad, Android)
- Premium Accounting Software that scales with your needs