FreshBooks Accounting Software Review
ConsumersAdvocate.org Rating: 9.3 / 10 (Very good)
Why Freshbooks is Our #1 Choice
Freshbooks is a great company with an excellent, cloud-based accounting software at an affordable price. You can try their product with no credit card required and start invoicing your customers in minutes!
Freshbooks' 5 million customers don't need an accounting background to make full use of their user friendly software, either. With easy-to-use tools Freshbooks allows companies to manage their business finances online, using any device.
What Freshbooks Lets You Do ...
Track Billable Hours
- From your computer or mobile device.
- Attach receipts for business expenses as PDF or images.
Send Client Invoices
- Customize invoices by adding your company's logo to client invoices.
- Create new invoices, then send them directly to your clients online.
- Bill clients in any international currency (not just US Dollars).
- Set up automated billing for recurring clients.
- Collect payments using Paypal & 13 other payment gateways.
Keep Track of the Bills you Have to Pay
- Track invoices that you have to pay
- Makes your company's accounts payable easy to monitor
Get Important Financial Reports
- Balance Sheets
- Profit & Loss
- Payments Collected
- Expense Reporting
- Sales Tax
- Tax Summary
- Banks: Automatically import expenses using Bank of America, Chase, TD Ameritrade, US Bank & over 10,000 other banks in the US & Canada.
- Project Mangement Tools: Including Basecamp.
- Devices: Desktop, Mobile & Tablets
1) Seedling - $19.95/month (< 25 clients)
2) Evergreen - $29.95/month (unlimited clients)
3) Mighty Oak - $39.95/month (unlimited clients)
4) Sprout - $9.95/ month
* 30-day money back guarantee on all Freshbooks plans.
FreshBooks is this year's #1 top-rated accounting software for a reason. The fast growing Toronto-based company provides businesses with an excellent, easy-to-use accounting software at a great price.