Compare Plonk vs. Winc Wine Clubs
What’s the difference between Plonk Wine Club and Winc Wine Clubs? See how our editors compare the two companies below.
- Detailed tasting notes and food pairing suggestions
- Shipments delivered directly to your home or office every month
- No membership fees
- Customized billing and shipment amounts
- International selection of organic, biodynamic, and limited-production wines
- Duration of 3, 6, or 12 months for Plonk Wine Club and gift memberships
- Choose to receive 2, 4, or 12 bottles of wine in your monthly shipment
- Featured in Elle, Forbes, The New York Times, Redbook, Today, Cosmopolitan
- Get 4 bottles of wine plus complimentary shipping with membership
- Wines start at $13 per bottle
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- No commitment
- Exclusive Wines Tailored To Your Tastes
Winc Wine Clubs has a higher overall rating than Plonk Wine Club. Winc scores better than Plonk across: Membership Clubs, Wine Quality, Price, Fine Print, and Customer Service. Both companies score similarly on Gift Programs.
Winc Wine Clubs review
Wine was terrible and I contacted them to cancel but they would not cancel and continued to send shipments anyway. When I contacted them again to cancel and return the wine they told me they would deduct $20. I will be contacting my credit card about fraudulent charges because they charged my card without my permission. Their prices seemed reasonable but the wine was awful. I brought these bottles on vacation and my friend brought a box wine (Vin Vault) and these bottles were so bad we ended up just drinking box wine....
Winc Wine Clubs review
I have been very happy with my Winc membership. The wine quality is great!!! Every time I visited my sister she would offer me a glass of wine she had received from Winc. I finally decided to join myself since I really liked nearly all the different wines I tried at her house. Joining was easy and free.I did have to figure out how to skip a montly shipment but have had no problem skipping when I need to. The wines offered through Winc are very good and fit my teacher-salary budget. I would not hesitate to recommend this club to others and have already told several of my friends about it. I would say that you do need to find out how to skip the month in advance of the shipment date so you don't receive the automatic monthly shipment.