#3 in Wine Clubs
#1 in Wine Clubs
- Since 1994, Four different Wine Clubs to suit every palate
- New! Bold Reds Wine Club
- Recommended by Forbes, WSJ and CNN
- Only estate-bottled highly rated wines from across the world
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. A+ BBB Rating
- Gifts from 2-12 months
- No contract, no hidden fees, cancel anytime
- Create custom personal or gift memberships
- Featured in Elle, Forbes, The New York Times, Redbook, Today, Cosmopolitan
- Get 4 bottles of wine plus complimentary shipping with membership
- Wines start at $13 per bottle
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- No commitment
- Exclusive Wines Tailored To Your Tastes
Winc Wine Clubs has a higher overall rating than The International Wine of the Month Club. Winc scores better than The International Wine of the Month Club across: Membership Clubs, Wine Quality, Price, Fine Print, and Customer Service. Both companies score similarly on Gift Programs.
Winc Wine Clubs review
Wine was terrible and I contacted them to cancel but they would not cancel and continued to send shipments anyway. When I contacted them again to cancel and return the wine they told me they would deduct $20. I will be contacting my credit card about fraudulent charges because they charged my card without my permission. Their prices seemed reasonable but the wine was awful. I brought these bottles on vacation and my friend brought a box wine (Vin Vault) and these bottles were so bad we ended up just drinking box wine....
Winc Wine Clubs review
I have been very happy with my Winc membership. The wine quality is great!!! Every time I visited my sister she would offer me a glass of wine she had received from Winc. I finally decided to join myself since I really liked nearly all the different wines I tried at her house. Joining was easy and free.I did have to figure out how to skip a montly shipment but have had no problem skipping when I need to. The wines offered through Winc are very good and fit my teacher-salary budget. I would not hesitate to recommend this club to others and have already told several of my friends about it. I would say that you do need to find out how to skip the month in advance of the shipment date so you don't receive the automatic monthly shipment.