Hotels.com Hotels Review
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from this partner.
Originally established as the Hotel Reservations Network in 1991, Hotels.com is a hotel booking website based in Dallas, Texas. Customers can book hotels via their online website or over the phone, choosing between more than 325,000 hotels in approximately 19,000 locations. The company has over 80 local websites in a number of different languages.
Hotels.com looks for hotels, vacantion rentals, villas, bed and breakfasts,
Leave a comment for Hotels.com Hotels
- Uncomplicated, user-friendly rewards program
- Several payment options, including gift-cards
- Can find special group rates for events
- Option to filter search results by neighborhood and landmarks
- Secret prices help members get even lower rates