NBKC Bank VA Loans Review
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from this partner.
NBKC Bank, originally known as the National Bank of Kansas City, was launched in 1999 to focus on Internet-based mortgages. Their home loan products include conventional, FHA and VA fixed-rate and adjustable purchase mortgages, refinancing, jumbo loans, and home equity mortgages. Though these are available nationwide, in-person service is only offered in Kansas.
Leave a comment for NBKC Bank VA Loans
- Wide range of mortgage types and products
- Complete, track, and eletronically sign mortgages fully online
- Waives lender fee for VA borrowers
- Ample experience in VA loans
- Low rates and quick closing times
- Lower origination rates for Costco members
- Free Rate locks
- Mobile apps for iOS and Android