Medicare Insurance Consultants Medicare Supplemental Insurance Review
ConsumersAdvocate.org Rating: 9.2 / 10 (Excellent)
At ConsumersAdvocate.org, we take transparency seriously.
To that end, you should know that many advertisers pay us a referral fee if you purchase products after clicking links or calling phone numbers on our website.
The following companies are our partners in Medicare Supplement Insurance: Coverage America, Medicare Insurance Consultants, Medicare.net, Medicare Enrollment, and Medicare Part C.
We sometimes offer premium or additional placements on our website and in our marketing materials to our advertising partners. Partners may influence their position on our website, including the order in which they appear on a Top 10 list.
For example, when company ranking is subjective (meaning two companies are very close) our advertising partners may be ranked higher. If you have any specific questions while considering which product or service you may buy, feel free to reach out to us anytime.
If you choose to click on the links on our site, we may receive compensation. If you don't click the links on our site or use the phone numbers listed on our site we will not be compensated. Ultimately the choice is yours.
The analyses and opinions on our site are our own and our editors and staff writers are instructured to maintain editorial integrity. Our brand, ConsumersAdvocate.org, stands for accuracy and helpful information. We know we can only be successful if we take your trust in us seriously!
To find out more about how we make money and our editorial process, click here.
How is Medicare Insurance Consultants rated?
Overall Rating: 9.2 / 10 (Excellent)
Medicare Insurance Consultants Coverage
Coverage - 9 / 10
- Plan A - It includes hospital copayment costs up to a year after Medicare benefits are exhausted, the first three pints of blood, Part B coinsurance including preventive care services after deductible, and hospice care.
- Plan B - Offers the same amount of coverage as Plan A, with the addition of a hospital deductible in each benefit period.
- Plan C - One of the most popular plans, it adds on a skilled nursing facility daily copay, the Part B annual deductible, and emergency care outside of the U.S.
- Plan D - Though this includes most of the same benefits as plan C, it does not cover the Part B deductible.
- Plan F - Less expensive than other plans, F covers all the same benefits as C, with the addition of 100% of Part B's excess charges.
- Plan G - Covers almost every Medicare supplemental insurance benefit, with the exception of Part B's annual deductible.
- Plan K - Covers half of: Part B co-insurance, first 3 pints of blood, hospital deductible, skilled nursing facility, and hospice care. It also covers all the co-insurance for Part B preventive care services.
- Plan L - Just like Plan K, this covers all of your Part A & B copays after a certain amount out-of-pocket, and 75% of every benefit that Plan K covers (instead of 50%).
- Plan M - Covers hospital copayments, 75% of Part B co-insurance, first 3 pints of blood, 50% of hospital deductible, skilled nursing facility, foreign emergency care, 100% Part B preventive care services post-deductible, and hospice care.
- Plan N - Covers hospital copayments, Part B co-insurance except $20 for office visits & $50 for emergency visits, first 3 pints of blood, hospital deductible, SNF, foreign care, all of Part B co-insurance for preventive care, and hospice care.
Medicare Insurance Consultants Pricing
Pricing - 9.4 / 10
Medicare Insurance Consultants Customer Experience
Customer Experience - 9 / 10
Medicare Insurance Consultants Financial Strength
Financial Strength - 9.5 / 10
- Plans cover what Medicare doesn't
- Compare quotes from top carriers
- Plans A through N available
- Reduce of eliminate out-of-pocket expenses
- Simple online application process
- Featured on ABC news