FreshBooks Accounting Software Review
What Freshbooks Lets You Do ...
Track Billable Hours
- From your computer or mobile device.
- Attach receipts for business expenses as PDF or images.
Send Client Invoices
- Customize invoices by adding your company's logo to client invoices.
- Create new invoices, then send them directly to your clients online.
- Bill clients in any international currency (not just US Dollars).
- Set up automated billing for recurring clients.
- Collect payments using Paypal & 13 other payment gateways.
Keep Track of the Bills you Have to Pay
- Track invoices that you have to pay
- Makes your company's accounts payable easy to monitor
Get Important Financial Reports
- Balance Sheets
- Profit & Loss
- Payments Collected
- Expense Reporting
- Sales Tax
- Tax Summary
- Banks: Automatically import expenses using Bank of America, Chase, TD Ameritrade, US Bank & over 10,000 other banks in the US & Canada.
- Project Mangement Tools: Including Basecamp.
- Devices: Desktop, Mobile & Tablets
1) Seedling - $19.95/month (< 25 clients)
2) Evergreen - $29.95/month (unlimited clients)
3) Mighty Oak - $39.95/month (unlimited clients)
4) Sprout - $9.95/ month
* 30-day money back guarantee on all Freshbooks plans.
FreshBooks is this year's #1 top-rated accounting software for a reason. The fast growing Toronto-based company provides businesses with an excellent, easy-to-use accounting software at a great price.
- 30-day Free Trial - No Credit Card Required!
- Create your account and send your first invoice fast
- #1 consistently in customer satisfaction
- Robust features including Time/Expense management, Budgeting and Invoicing
- After 30-days, upgrade for only $9.95
- Free Apps for iPhone, iPad and Android