Compare Discover vs. SoFi Personal Loans
• Fixed-rate personal loans up to $35,000
• No origination fees. No closing costs. No pre-payment penalties.
• Loan terms from 36 to 84 months
• Rates ranging from 6.99% to 24.99% APR
• Funds sent the next business day after you accept loan.
• Funds sent directly to you or your creditors (your choice)
- Huge flexibility - up to $100,000 for debt consolidation, weddings, home improvements & more
- APR from 4.84% – 14.95% (best APR with AutoPay)
- Loan terms of 3-7 years
- No origination fees or pre-payment penalties
- Unemployment protection
- Ranked lower only because credit of 680+ required
Discover Personal Loans and SoFi Personal Loans are very close in quality and have the same overall rating. That said, Discover scores better than SoFi across: Loan Basics. Whereas, SoFi scores better on Additional Fees, Application Process, and Service Features. Both companies score similarly on Types of Lenders, Customer Service, and Reviews.