Compare Discover vs. SoFi Personal Loans
• Fixed-rate personal loans up to $35,000
• No origination fees. No closing costs. No pre-payment penalties.
• Loan terms from 36 to 84 months
• Rates ranging from 6.99% to 24.99% APR
• Funds sent the next business day after you accept loan.
• Funds sent directly to you or your creditors (your choice)
- Huge flexibility - up to $100,000 for debt consolidation, weddings, home improvements & more
- APR from 4.78% – 14.49% (best APR with AutoPay)
- Loan terms of 3-7 years
- No origination fees or pre-payment penalties
- Unemployment protection
- Qualification credit of 680+ required
SoFi Personal Loans has a higher overall rating than Discover Personal Loans. SoFi scores better than Discover across: Loan Basics, Application Process, Service Features, Reviews, and Loans for Good Credit. However, Discover scores better on Customer Service. Both companies score similarly on Additional Fees, and Types of Lenders.