Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from some partners. Learn more.
Aetna Insurance Company began offering participating life insurance policies in 1861. Currently, the company offers some of the least expensive health insurance plans in the United States, including individual plans, Medicare, and employer coverage. The company also provides different programs for people with chronic conditions, veteran's care, and a student loan repayment program for their employees.
- Choose HealthNetwork or one of its trusted partners as your carrier
- HealthNetwork is trusted by more than 18 million Americans
- Shop from over 7,000 Medicare Advantage plans nationwide
- Comparison shop for Medicare Supplement Plans (Medigap)
- Enjoy 24/7 support with a real human being