Compare New York Life vs. Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance
- Simplified Term Life Insurance up to $150,000 for ages 35-64
- No medical exam or lab work - just health information.
- $10,000 up to $150,000 in affordable coverage.
- Get a free quote & apply online or by mail in minutes.
- Strong financial rating
- Build cash value with flexible premiums
- Guaranteed death benefits
- Living/ accelerated death benefits
- Spouse protection
|New York Life||Northwestern Mutual|
Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance has a higher overall rating than New York Life Insurance. Northwestern Mutual scores better than New York Life across: Customer Experience, Policies, and Help and Support. However, New York Life scores better on Flexibility, and Online Presence. Both companies score similarly on Financial Strength.