Compare New York Life vs. Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance
- Simplified Term Life Insurance up to $150,000 for ages 35-64
- No medical exam or lab work - just health information.
- $10,000 up to $150,000 in affordable coverage.
- Get a free quote & apply online or by mail in minutes.
- Strong financial rating
- Build cash value with flexible premiums
- Guaranteed death benefits
- Living/ accelerated death benefits
- Spouse protection
New York Life Insurance has a higher overall rating than Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance. New York Life scores better than Northwestern Mutual across: Policies. However, Northwestern Mutual scores better on Customer Experience, and Online Presence. Both companies score similarly on Company Reputation, Additional Features, and Help and Support.