DJI Inspire 2 Drone Review
- 4.3-mile range
- Flight time up to 27 minutes
- 0-50 mph in 4 seconds
- Standard FPV camera for pilot
- Built-in CineCore processing for higher-quality video and stills
- Redundant sensors for maximum reliability
- 67 miles per hour top speed
- 5.2K video with optional equipment
- Simultaneous recording on microSD and CineCore storage cards
- Available master-slave controllers for pilot and videographer
- Compatibility with DJI X4S fixed-lens camera and X5S interchangeable lens camera
- Shooting modes that lock onto the subject and make it easier to generate creative aerial video when flying solo
- Equipped with 2 frequencies – 2.4 Ghz and 5.8 Ghz
- Four 15-inch propellers
- 6 Shooting modes – Quick Mode, Point of Interest, ActiveTrack, Composition Mode, Spotlight, and Waypoints
- Bundled with two different cameras. One with fixed lens and the other one that accepts interchangeable lens. Both mounted on a stabilizing motorized 3-axis gimbal.
- Two controllers for videographers which can be as far as 328 feet apart and can be linked with multiple slaves.
- TapFly feature where user can touch an area of the FPV screen making the Inspire 2 follow the route they designate.
- Transmits images live for real-time television broadcast with its 1080i50 or 780p60 video streaming.
- Four 15-inch propellers that can accelerate the drone from 0 to 50 mph in 4 seconds
- Sense obstacles as far as 94 feet
Up to 4.3 miles
- DJI Focus which works on X4S and X5S. Operates wirelessly from 328 feet awat with a latency of 14ms.
- 4G-LTE network connection
- Remote controller GPS accessory
- Activation keys for DNG RAW and Apple ProRes
- CrystalSky Monitors
- Battery charging station
- DJI CineSSD
- DJI CineSSD station
Remote Controller – 12 months
Battery – 6 months and charge cycles less than 200 times
Battery Charger – 9 months
Gimbal Camera – 12 months
Whole Units – 12 months and flight hour less than 200 times
Battery Charging Hub – 9 months
CineSSD Card Reader – 12 months
CineSSD – 12 months
DJI Inspire 2 offers advanced safety functions with longer battery life of up to 27 minutes. It features 6 professional shooting modes for different types of shots. Professional videographers will enjoy its 5.2K quality raw video capturing and top-end performance.