DocuSign Digital Signature Software Review
Choose the #1 eSignature solution
Use DocuSign to complete approvals and agreements in hours—not days—from anywhere and on any device. Quickly and securely access and sign documents. Easily upload and send documents for others to sign. Send reminders and check signing status any time.
DocuSign is used across industries, regions, and organizations large and small. Our products include the powerful features you need with the ease-of-use you require, so you can get your work done quickly. 80% of DocuSign documents are signed the same day!
DocuSign works with more of the applications, services and devices you already use in your business.
- Flexibility: Send, sign and track agreements and approvals anytime, anywhere, and from any device
- Mobility: Works on any mobile device (iOS, Android, and Windows)
- Global reach: Over 43 languages, transactions completed in 188 countries, and 12 global offices
- Usability: DocuSign works with your current file formats (Word, Excel, PDF, text, images) as well as the cloud services you already use (Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Office 365, Google Drive, OneDrive, and more)
- Scalable solutions: Grow your business efficiently by digitizing legal documents, sales agreements, HR forms and more
DocuSign is simpler to learn and use transforming the way customers do business with you in a mobile first world
- Easy setup: Get up and running in minutes
- Digital differentiation: Drive customer loyalty by significantly improving customer satisfaction levels
- Less hassle: No more printing, faxing, or overnighting costs
- Time savings: Focus on your business, not paperwork
- Real-time tracking: Instant visibility into document status, so that you know when all parties have completed and signed
- Document previews
- Multiple signers
- Office documents (PDF, excel, word, etc)
- Email Company branding
- Supports 40 plus languages
- Salesforce, Netsuite, Google
- Workflow management
- Administrator privileges
- Multiple users
Reports and Alerts
- Document signing alerts
- Document viewing alerts
- Expiration notifications
With plans starting at $10 per month, there’s a DocuSign plan to fit your business needs.
- Personal - $10 per user, per month, when paid annually
- Standard - $25 per user, per month, when paid annually
- Business Pro - $40 per user, per month, when paid annually
You can test drive all of DocuSign’s features with a free 30-day trial. No credit card is required to begin a trial and you can start sending documents out for signature as soon as you sign up.
DocuSign is definitely one of the best digital signature services today. It is simple to use and integrates industry approved procedures for legally binding signatures. DocuSign numerous features make excellent work of all the document signing process. Allowing you not only to sign documents but also track and monitor its progress. Mobile compatibility gives you instant access to all important documents anywhere, anytime.