Compare Gold Medal vs. Winc Wine Clubs
What’s the difference between Gold Medal Wine Club and Winc Wine Clubs? See how our editors compare the two companies below.
Select 2 wine clubs companies to compare
- Now Celebrating 25 years in business!
- Featured in Forbes, Food & Wine, Bon Appetit
- Up to 40% in discounts
- No cancellation, obligation fees
- Over 2.2 million shipments
- 6 membership programs to choose from
- Over 2.5 million shipments made
- Featured in Elle, Forbes, The New York Times, Redbook, Today, Cosmopolitan
- Get 4 bottles of wine plus complimentary shipping with membership
- Wines start at $13 per bottle
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- No commitment
- Exclusive Wines Tailored To Your Tastes
Winc Wine Clubs has a higher overall rating than Gold Medal Wine Club. Winc scores better than Gold Medal across: Membership Clubs, Wine Quality, Price, Fine Print, and Customer Service. However, Gold Medal scores better on Gift Programs.
Winc Wine Clubs review
I have been very happy with my Winc membership. The wine quality is great!!! Every time I visited my sister she would offer me a glass of wine she had received from Winc. I finally decided to join myself since I really liked nearly all the different wines I tried at her house. Joining was easy and free.I did have to figure out how to skip a montly shipment but have had no problem skipping when I need to. The wines offered through Winc are very good and fit my teacher-salary budget. I would not hesitate to recommend this club to others and have already told several of my friends about it. I would say that you do need to find out how to skip the month in advance of the shipment date so you don't receive the automatic monthly shipment.