Compare Gold Medal vs. Plonk Wine Clubs
What’s the difference between Gold Medal Wine Club and Plonk Wine Club? See how our editors compare the two companies below.
Last Updated: May 22, 2018
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from some partners.
- Now celebrating 25 years in business!
- Featured in Forbes, Food & Wine, Bon Appetit
- Up to 40% in discounts
- No cancellation, obligation fees
- 6 membership programs to choose from
- Over 2.5 million shipments made
- Detailed tasting notes and food pairing suggestions
- Shipments delivered directly to your home or office every month
- No membership fees
- Customized billing and shipment amounts
- International selection of organic, biodynamic, and limited-production wines
- Duration of 3, 6, or 12 months for Plonk Wine Club and gift memberships
- Choose to receive 2, 4, or 12 bottles of wine in your monthly shipment
Gold Medal Wine Club has a higher overall rating than Plonk Wine Club. Gold Medal scores better than Plonk across: Wine Quality, Price, Gift Programs, and Customer Service. Both companies score similarly on Membership Clubs, and Fine Print.