Compare Gold Medal vs. Plonk Wine Clubs
- Now Celebrating 25 years in business!
- Featured in Forbes, Food & Wine, Bon Appetit
- Up to 40% in discounts
- No cancellation, obligation fees
- Over 2.2 million shipments
- 6 membership programs to choose from
- Over 2.5 million shipments made
- Detailed tasting notes and food pairing suggestions
- Shipments delivered directly to your home or office every month
- No membership fees
- Customized billing and shipment amounts
- International selection of organic, biodynamic, and limited-production wines
- Duration of 3, 6, or 12 months for Plonk Wine Club and gift memberships
- Choose to receive 2, 4, or 12 bottles of wine in your monthly shipment
Gold Medal Wine Club and Plonk Wine Club are very close in quality and have the same overall rating. That said, Gold Medal scores better than Plonk across: Price, Gift Programs, and Customer Service. Whereas, Plonk scores better on Wine Quality, and Fine Print. Both companies score similarly on Membership Clubs.