Compare Gold Medal vs. The International Wine of the Month Club Wine Clubs
- Now celebrating 25 years in business!
- Featured in Forbes, Food & Wine, Bon Appetit
- Up to 40% in discounts
- No cancellation, obligation fees
- 6 membership programs to choose from
- Over 2.5 million shipments made
- Since 1994, Four different Wine Clubs to suit every palate
- New! Bold Reds Wine Club
- Recommended by Forbes, WSJ and CNN
- Only estate-bottled highly rated wines from across the world
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. A+ BBB Rating
- Gifts from 2-12 months
- No contract, no hidden fees, cancel anytime
- Create custom personal or gift memberships
The International Wine of the Month Club and Gold Medal Wine Club are very close in quality and have the same overall rating. That said, The International Wine of the Month Club scores better than Gold Medal across: Membership Clubs, and Customer Service. Whereas, Gold Medal scores better on Gift Programs. Both companies score similarly on Wine Quality, Price, and Fine Print.