Compare A2 Hosting vs. Bluehost Web Hosting
What’s the difference between A2 Hosting Web Hosting and Bluehost Web Hosting? See how our editors compare the two companies below.
Last Updated: May 25, 2018
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from some partners.
- 30-days Risk Free Guarantee
- 24/7 support and live chat
- 20x faster page load with their Turbo option
- Hundreds of software applications to choose from
- One click software installation
- #1 Choice at WordPress.org for 10+ years
- 1-click WordPress Installs
- 30-day Money Back Guarantee
- 24-hour Technical and Live Chat Support
- Google Integration
- Cloud Sites
- Easy Wordpress Installation
Bluehost Web Hosting has a higher overall rating than A2 Hosting Web Hosting. Bluehost scores better than A2 Hosting across: Range of Services, Security, Reputation and Customer Experience, and Price and Subscription Model.
Customer Comments & Reviews
Bluehost Web Hosting review
I used this platform for several months. I personally believe that it is disqualified by the number of available functions. Beginners may have trouble finding themselves. The second issue is the 36-month plan. And if someone needs a hosing just for a year? Then he has to pay more. I personally use GetLark. Very simple client panel, cheap hosting packages (only $5 for one month, the more months the cheaper). Additionally, the hosting is free of charge for 3 months. Here is my referral link, thanks to which you'll be able to get one month for free: https://getlark.com/panel/aff.php?aff=45