Compare Berkshire Hathaway vs. Travelex Travel Insurance
What’s the difference between Berkshire Hathaway Travel Protection and Travelex Travel Insurance? See how our editors compare the two companies below.
Last Updated: January 15, 2018
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from some partners.
- 24/7 global travel assistance
- Domestic travel insurance starts at $34
- File claims on your phone
- Four different policy levels to fit your travel needs and budget
- Claims paid automatically and electornically
- Optional rental car collision coverage
- A+ Rated and Accredited by the Better Business Bureau
- A Member of the US Travel Insurance Association (UStiA)
- Customizable Standard & Comprehensive Coverages
- Four Different Benefit Levels to Choose From
- Up to $100,000 for Emergency Medical Expenses
- 24/7 Travel Assistance & Concierge Services
- Free Coverage for Minors Under Their Travel Select Plan
Travelex Travel Insurance has a higher overall rating than Berkshire Hathaway Travel Protection. Travelex scores better than Berkshire Hathaway across: Plans & Coverage, Customer Service, Financial Strength, and Reputation.