Compare Berkshire Hathaway vs. Travelex Travel Insurance
What’s the difference between Berkshire Hathaway Travel Protection and Travelex Travel Insurance? See how our editors compare the two companies below.
#11 in Travel Insurance
#2 in Travel Insurance
- Flight schedule monitoring
- Domestic travel insurance starts at $34
- Electronic auto pay
- Mobile claims
- Global travel assistance
- Coverage for tours and cruises
- Up to $100,000 in emergency medical expense benefits
- Trip cancellation, trip delay, lost or delayed baggage, medical evacuation and travel assistance coverage available
- Kids under 21 covered at no additional cost with the Travel Select plan
- First payer coverage with no deductibles*
- Provides coverage for international and domestic travel, cruises & more
Travelex Travel Insurance has a higher overall rating than Berkshire Hathaway Travel Protection. Travelex scores better than Berkshire Hathaway across: Coverage, Benefits, Plans, Policies & Limitations, and Support Services.