10 Best Travel Insurance of 2017
Get the latest on the best travel insurance providers. Reviews and comparisons of the top travel insurance companies in the country.
- Our #1 Choice for Travel Insurance - A+ BBB Accredited
- Safe & secure checkout with instant coverage confirmation
- Best Price Guarantee - Compare policies with confidence!
- Get coverage in just minutes
- Wide network of travel insurance providers
- Member of The US Travel Insurance Association
- Up to $100,000 in emergency medical expense benefits
- Trip cancellation, trip delay, lost or delayed baggage, medical evacuation and travel assistance coverage available
- Kids under 21 covered at no additional cost with the Travel Select plan
- First payer coverage with no deductibles*
- Provides coverage for international and domestic travel, cruises & more
- Perfect for single trips and adventure travelers
- Covers digital gear
- Purchase insurance even when overseas
- Trip interruption/ cancellation
- Interact with the locals, iPhone travel language apps
- Underwriter holds A+ ratings with BBB and A.M. Best
- Kids under 18 are free.
- Perfect for all types of travelers.
- Casual travelers, adventure plans, and multi-trip plans.
- Verified safe and secure checkout process
- Mobile app features travel alerts, translations, policy information, and more
- 24/7 customer support both domestic and international
- Important Fact: The average out of pocket cost of medical emergency transportation outside the US can be as high as $25,000
- Covers Domestic, International, Cruises & more
- Coverage for medical emergencies, trip cancellation, lost baggage, rental cars, even change fees!
- 24-hour services & kids under 18 covered free
- Enter trip dates, ages of travelers, estimated cost and get a quote - no credit card required!
- Trip cancellation, delay comes standard
- Coverage for pre-existing conditions
- Special trips cover (adventure sports)
- Build your own travel insurance (My Travel Guard)
- Car rental collision coverage
- Medical plans
- Emergency Air Transport due to Illness or Accident
- Not Reliant on Insurance Company to Choose Facility
- Transport from virtually anywhere to your home hospital (150 miles or more from your residence)
- An excellent alternative to travel insurance!
- Solid medical coverage
- Hazardous sports cover (optional)
- Limited optional coverage items
- Insures travelers up to age 85
- Travel insurance for students available
- $2 million maximum coverage per injury or illness
- Highly customizable plans
- Student traveler plans
- Flexible deductibles
- Up to 100% coverage for eligible expenses outside US
- For US and non-US residents
- Group plans
- No exclusions for Acts of War and Terrorism
- Accidental Death and Disablement of up to $1 Million
- Up to $500,000 per claim on Medical Expenses and Medical Evacuation
- Get a free quote online
- Optional Ransom Reimbursement
- Lost and Delayed Baggage up to $1,000
- 24/7 emergency assistance
Don't see the business you are looking for?
Weighing the Essential Qualities
Coverage - 30%
Benefits - 25%
Plans - 20%
Policies & Limitations - 15%
Support Services - 10%