Compare DIRECTV vs. WildBlue Satellite Internet
What’s the difference between DIRECTV Satellite Internet and WildBlue Satellite Internet? See how our editors compare the two companies below.
Last Updated: March 13, 2018
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from some partners.
- Up to $120 savings with bundle offers
- Available nationwide
- Buy priority data
- Up to 15 MBPS upload speeds
- Vacation/ Hibernation feature
- 12 MBPS download speeds across all plans
- One year of free anti-virus protection
- Do everything online faster
- 3 year price lock guarantee
- Up to 30 GB data allowance
DIRECTV Satellite Internet has a higher overall rating than WildBlue Satellite Internet. DIRECTV scores better than WildBlue across: Internet Speed, Features, and Support Services. However, WildBlue scores better on Data Allowance, and Price.
Customer Comments & Reviews
DIRECTV Satellite Internet review
We got DirecTV because of all the good promotions and how it would be cheaper for us than the cable that was in our area. More channels, less price and that it was. The problem we had with it was that every time it rained or snowed, we weren't able to watch satellite due to the connection. We got a cover that helped but it was still a huge hassle. We ended up switching back after our year contract was up.