Compare Blue Sky vs. Good Sam RV Insurance
What’s the difference between Blue Sky RV Insurance and Good Sam RV Insurance? See how our editors compare the two companies below.
Select 2 rv insurance companies to compare
- Roadside assistance
- Multi-vehicle discounts
- Depreciation free insurance
- Storage option
- Total loss replacement
- 96% overall customer satisfaction rating
- Customers report average savings of $389 per year
- Total-loss replacement for motorhomes and travel trailers
- Specialized coverage for full timers or first-time weekend RV'ers
- RV storage option allows you to save even more by turning off coverage when your RV is not in use!
Blue Sky RV Insurance review
I've had the motorhome and truck insured with Blue Sky RV insurance for the past 2 years. Very few companies are interested in insuring "full-timers", which is the category I happen to fall in. The premiums for both the motorhome and truck are more competitive than 2 of the insurance companies you see advertising on TV constantly.