Compare All Reverse Mortgage vs. LendingTree Reverse Mortgages
- ZERO Closing Cost Options Get up to $15,000 More Cash
- HUD Approved Lender - A+ BBB & 100% positive feedback
- Over a Decade of Experience Lending Federally-Insured Reverse Mortgages
- Fixed Rate 3.99% (5.82% APR)
- Offers Free Same Day Quotes by Email & Information Kit
- Free Calculator, Mobile App & Online Application
- Save money by easily comparing rates from multiple lenders
- A+ Rating with the BBB
- Choose the payout option that works for you
- No mortgage payments; still pay taxes and insurance
- Still own and live in your home while receiving cash
- Generally will not affect your social security
- When banks compete, you win!
LendingTree Reverse Mortgage and All Reverse Mortgage are very close in quality and have the same overall rating. That said, LendingTree scores better than All Reverse Mortgage across: Closing Costs/Continuing Fees, and Support Resources. Whereas, All Reverse Mortgage scores better on Types of Reverse Mortgages. Both companies score similarly on Company Reputation, and Disbursement Options.