LendingTree Reverse Mortgage Review
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from this partner.
LendingTree is an online lending aggregator which connects borrowers and lenders. This company, which was founded in 1996 in South Carolina, offers a range of financial products, including single-purpose and proprietary reverse mortgages. While closing fees and interest rates will vary, LendingTree is fully accredited, meaning that their lenders are backed by appropriate government agencies.
Leave a comment for LendingTree Reverse Mortgage
- Save money by easily comparing rates from multiple lenders
- A- Rating with the BBB
- Choose the payout option that works for you
- No mortgage payments; still pay taxes and insurance
- Still own and live in your home while receiving cash
- Generally will not affect your social security
- When banks compete, you win!