Compare Allstate vs. Farmers Renters Insurance
What’s the difference between Allstate Renters Insurance and Farmers Renters Insurance? See how our editors compare the two companies below.
Last Updated: April 19, 2018
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from some partners.
- Over 84 years of industry experience
- Protect your belongings in & out of your apartment
- As low as $4 a month if bundled
- Covers fire, theft or vandalism
- Offers guest injury protection
- Get an online quote or talk to an agent
- Quick online quotes
- Online payment
- Mobile app
- Multiple discounts
- Large agent network
|Pricing & Discounts||10/10||10/10|
Allstate Renters Insurance has a higher overall rating than Farmers Renters Insurance. Allstate scores better than Farmers across: Coverage. Both companies score similarly on Financial Strength, Pricing & Discounts, and Customer Experience.