Compare G'Day vs. Holidog.com Pet Sitting
What’s the difference between G'Day Pet Care and Holidog.com Pet Sitting? See how our editors compare the two companies below.
- Dogs, cats and small animals
- Free in-home consultation
- Franchise-based business
- Pet sitters bonded and insured
- Requires 1 year subscription
- Up to $1,000,000 liability insurance
- Available for a variety of pets (reptiles, rodents, fish, etc.)
- Pet medical cover optional
- 24/7live chat service
Holidog.com Pet Sitting has a higher overall rating than G'Day Pet Care. Holidog.com scores better than G'Day across: Provider Network, Insurance, and Rates. Both companies score similarly on Business Type, Reputation, and Policies.