Compare Nationwide vs. Petplan Pet Insurance
- First and largest pet insurer in the US
- Whole Pet & Wellness Plan covers spay/neuter
- Insurers most birds and exotic pets!
- $250 annual deductible with Unlimited Claims
- Covers congenital and hereditary conditions
- Comprehensive Coverage (includes vet exam fee!)
- Flexible annual reimbursement up to Unlimited
- Choose Annual Deductible from $100-$1,000
- 24/7 Customer Service – top rated, always available
- Use any veterinarian in the US or Canada
- Fast, paperless claim reimbursement via Petplan App
- 10% Online Discount & Free Barkbox Offer
Petplan Pet Insurance has a higher overall rating than Nationwide Pet Insurance. Petplan scores better than Nationwide across: Claims and Service, Reviews, and Enrollment. However, Nationwide scores better on Pricing. Both companies score similarly on Coverage, Benefit Limits, Deductibles, and Reimbursement Models.
Community Manager of Petplan Pet Insurance