Compare Embrace vs. Nationwide Pet Insurance
- Strong Illness & Accident Coverage - Use Any Vet
- Optional wellness plan & Rx coverage covers spay/neuter
- Benefits limited to $15k/yr
- Customizable Annual Deductible from $200-$1000
- First and largest pet insurer in the US
- Whole Pet & Wellness Plan covers spay/neuter
- Insurers most birds and exotic pets!
- $250 annual deductible with Unlimited Claims
- Covers congenital and hereditary conditions
Embrace Pet Insurance has a higher overall rating than Nationwide Pet Insurance. Embrace scores better than Nationwide across: Claims and Service, Pricing, Reviews, and Enrollment. However, Nationwide scores better on Benefit Limits, and Deductibles. Both companies score similarly on Coverage, and Reimbursement.