Compare Embrace vs. Nationwide Pet Insurance
- Strong Illness & Accident Coverage - Use Any Vet
- Optional wellness plan & Rx coverage covers spay/neuter
- Benefits limited to $15k/yr
- Customizable Annual Deductible from $200-$1000
- First and largest pet insurer in the US
- Whole Pet & Wellness Plan covers spay/neuter
- Insurers most birds and exotic pets!
- $250 annual deductible with Unlimited Claims
- Covers congenital and hereditary conditions
Embrace Pet Insurance and Nationwide Pet Insurance are very close in quality and have the same overall rating. That said, Embrace scores better than Nationwide across: Claims and Service, and Reviews. Whereas, Nationwide scores better on Benefit Limits, Deductibles, and Costs. Both companies score similarly on Coverage, and Reimbursement Models.