Compare LendingTree vs. SoFi Personal Loans
- Loans for Debt Consolidation, Homes, Business, Cars, Vacations, Weddings, Medical Expenses & more
- Get $1,000 - $35,000 in as little as 24 hours!
- Unsecured Personal Loans
- Rates from 5.99% - 35.99% APR
- Loan terms of 3 mo -15 years
- Compare up to 5 free offers with no obligation.
- When banks compete, you win!
- Huge flexibility - up to $100,000 for debt consolidation, weddings, home improvements & more
- APR from 4.84% – 14.95% (best APR with AutoPay)
- Loan terms of 3-7 years
- No origination fees or pre-payment penalties
- Unemployment protection
- Ranked lower only because credit of 680+ required
LendingTree Personal Loans has a higher overall rating than SoFi Personal Loans. LendingTree scores better than SoFi across: Loan Basics, Customer Service, and Reviews. Both companies score similarly on Additional Fees, Types of Lenders, Application Process, and Service Features.