Compare Intuit vs. Wave Payroll Software
What’s the difference between Intuit Payroll Software and Wave Payroll Software? See how our editors compare the two companies below.
Select 2 payroll software companies to compare
- Starts at $20 per month, $2 per employee
- QuickBooks integration
- Eliminate tax penalties
- Automatic tax payments
- W2 employees, 1099 contractors
- Payroll setup
- Starts at $9 per month (base fee plus one employee)
- Access anywhere, anytime
- Wage and tax reports
- Employee income tax forms
- Weekly, bi-monthly, monthly payrolls
- Benefits, vacation pay and overtime
Intuit Payroll Software has a higher overall rating than Wave Payroll Software. Intuit scores better than Wave across: Tax Features. Both companies score similarly on Payroll Processes, Payment Services, Industry Applications, and Services.