Compare Intuit vs. Sage Payroll Software
What’s the difference between Intuit Payroll Software and Sage HRMS Payroll Software? See how our editors compare the two companies below.
- Starts at $20 per month, $2 per employee
- QuickBooks integration
- Eliminate tax penalties
- Automatic tax payments
- W2 employees, 1099 contractors
- Payroll setup
- Time and attendance management
- In-house and outsource payroll solutions
- Check printing
- Debit card payment option
- Tax filling and year end processing
- US and Canadian tax compliant
Intuit Payroll Software has a higher overall rating than Sage HRMS Payroll Software. Intuit scores better than Sage across: Payroll Processes, Tax Features, and Payment Services. Both companies score similarly on Industry Applications, and Services.