Compare ADP vs. Wave Payroll Software
What’s the difference between ADP Payroll Software and Wave Payroll Software? See how our editors compare the two companies below.
Last Updated: April 18, 2018
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from some partners.
- Fast, easy to setup
- Mobile device compatible
- Flexible time collection methods
- Expert support for hardware installation
- Starts at $9 per month (base fee plus one employee)
- Access anywhere, anytime
- Wage and tax reports
- Employee income tax forms
- Weekly, bi-monthly, monthly payrolls
- Benefits, vacation pay and overtime
Wave Payroll Software has a higher overall rating than ADP Payroll Software. Wave scores better than ADP across: Payroll Processes, Tax Features, Payment Services, and Services. Both companies score similarly on Industry Applications.