Compare eHarmony vs. Match.com Online Dating
What’s the difference between eHarmony Online Dating and Match.com? See how our editors compare the two companies below.
Last Updated: November 07, 2017
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from some partners.
- Very detailed search results
- Great site for people searching for long term relationships
- Member ID verification
- Secure calls
- Automatic membership renewals
- Limited to straight relationships
- Daily matches
- Text alerts for winks and emails
- Private mode (optional upgrade)
- Mobile access
- Create an account in seconds
eHarmony Online Dating has a higher overall rating than Match.com. eHarmony scores better than Match.com across: Profile Information, Search Features, Messaging, Security, and Help and Support. However, Match.com scores better on Price.
Customer Comments & Reviews
I met a few men off of Match.com when I joined them. Yes, it was a little pricey but there is nothing worse than going on terrible dates. This way, I was able to learn a lot about someone before even meeting them so I knew I wasn't wasting my time when going out with them.