Wells Fargo Mortgage Refinance Review
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from some partners. Learn more.
Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo is an international bank holding and financial services company with headquarters in San Francisco, California. As one of the Big Four Banks of the United States, Wells Fargo offers diversified personal, small business, and commercial financial services to over 70 million customers in 35 countries.
- Our #1 Choice
- Rates as Low as 3.75% APR (15 yr)
- Compare Quotes From up to 5 Lenders for Free in Minutes
- Save Time, View Offers Online, and Get Your Free Credit Score
- More Than 40 Million Customers Served
- When Banks Compete, You Win!
- Lower Interest Rates and Monthly Payments
- Adjust Loan Terms or Convert From a Variable to Fixed Rate
Latest Wells Fargo Reviews
Started paperwork to refinance in Dec 2016. It is now the end of May and still no response. They would lose my paperwork and need me to resubmit the same paperwork. All the while charging extension fees. Horrible experience and people that apparently had no clue what they were doing or how to treat a client.