Compare LendingTree vs. SoFi Mortgage Rates
What’s the difference between LendingTree Mortgage and SoFi Mortgage? See how our editors compare the two companies below.
Last Updated: April 27, 2018
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from some partners.
- Our #1 Choice - Banks Compete, You Win!
- Rates as low as 3.75% APR (for 15-year fixed-rate mortgages)
- Compare quotes from up to 5 lenders in minutes, free of cost
- Save time, view offers online, and get your free credit score
- Take advantage of their extensive customer education section
- As little as 10% down on loans of up to $3M with no PMI
- Affordable down payments and no origination fees
- Find exclusive rates and get pre-qualified in minutes
- Receive funds in as little as 30 days after closing
- Checking your score will not affect your credit
- Not available in all states
LendingTree Mortgage has a higher overall rating than SoFi Mortgage. LendingTree scores better than SoFi across: Loan Specifics, and Qualification Requirements. However, SoFi scores better on Customer Experience, and Lender Reputation.