Compare ADT vs. Medical Guardian Medical Alerts
- Special pricing for AARP and USAA members
- 24/7 monitoring - GPS location services - fall detection
- Trusted by over 6,000,000
- Unlimited range with 3G cellular option
- Website doesn't show prices, just call for a quote!
- A+ Rating with the BBB
- 1,300 ft. button range & 72 hour Backup Battery
- Mobile (with GPS) & Fall Detection systems available
- UL and CSAA Five Diamond Certified Monitoring Centers
- No long-term Contracts
- FREE Equipment, Activation, and Shipping!
- Price Lock Guarantee & Lifetime Warranty on Equipment
Medical Guardian Medical Alerts has a higher overall rating than ADT Medical Alert. Medical Guardian scores better than ADT across: Equipment, Coverage, Monitoring, and Reputation. However, ADT scores better on Service Agreements. Both companies score similarly on Maintenance & Repairs, and Contract & Price.