Compare GoldenCare vs. Mutual of Omaha Long Term Care Insurance
- Rated A+ by the BBB
- Monthly cash benefits for spousal home care
- Nationwide network of agents
- Affiliated with top long term care carriers
- Applicants between the ages of 30 and 79 will be considered for coverage.
- Choose between multiple long term care insurance policies
- Inflation protection
- Tax qualified plans
- Solid financial ratings
- Spouse security benefit option
- Calendar based elimination period
|GoldenCare||Mutual of Omaha|
|Claims & Benefits||10/10||10/10|
|Policies & Coverage||10/10||10/10|
GoldenCare Long Term Care Insurance and Mutual of Omaha Long Term Care Insurance are very close in quality and have the same overall rating. That said, GoldenCare scores better than Mutual of Omaha across: Claims & Benefits. Both companies score similarly on Policies & Coverage, Financial Strength, and Reputation.