Compare AARP vs. Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance
- AARP Life Insurance Program For Ages 50+
- Backed by New York Life Insurance Company.
- $10,000 - $100,000 in affordable coverage for ages 50-74.
- No medical exam - just health information.
- Group coverage exclusively for AARP members.
- Strong financial rating
- Build cash value with flexible premiums
- Guaranteed death benefits
- Living/ accelerated death benefits
- Spouse protection
AARP Life Insurance and Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance are very close in quality and have the same overall rating. That said, AARP scores better than Northwestern Mutual across: Policies. Whereas, Northwestern Mutual scores better on Customer Experience, and Online Presence. Both companies score similarly on Company Reputation, Additional Features, and Help and Support.