Compare AARP vs. Haven Life Life Insurance
- AARP Life Insurance Program For Ages 50+
- Backed by New York Life Insurance Company.
- $10,000 - $100,000 in affordable coverage for ages 50-74.
- No medical exam - just health information.
- Group coverage exclusively for AARP members.
- Up to $1,000,000 in coverage
- Affordable and competitive rates
- Immediate coverage decision
- Available to adults aged 18-65
- Comprehensive price comparison tool
- Entirely online and intuitive application process
- High quality policy backed by MassMutual, an A++ A.M. Best rated insurer
Haven Life Insurance and AARP Life Insurance are very close in quality and have the same overall rating. That said, Haven Life scores better than AARP across: Customer Experience, Help and Support, and Online Presence. Whereas, AARP scores better on Company Reputation, and Policies. Both companies score similarly on Additional Features.