Haven Life Insurance Review
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from this partner.
Founded in 2015, Haven Life offers term life insurance policies. Customers can enroll entirely online and be covered in as little as 20 minutes. Haven Life has a Trustpilot score of 9.3 and is backed and owned by MassMutual, which holds an A.M. Best rating of A++ (Superior).
Leave a comment for Haven Life Insurance
Customer Comments & Reviews
Loading Reviews ...
I am guessing they are asking people who have received coverage to respond on this site, there is no way the general public feels this positive about this company. I found them to be insulting and a complete waste of time. To be more specific, I was provided an initial quote online based on my current health, and referred to a physical exam. This process took nearly a month. The physical supported the information provided on my application, basically that I am a type 1 diabetic with an A1C below 7.0. For those familiar, this is exceptional control, yet this is the reason I was denied coverage, and is the exact information provided on my application.
- Up to $2,000,000 in coverage
- Affordable and competitive rates
- Immediate coverage decision
- Available to adults aged 18-65
- Comprehensive price comparison tool
- Entirely online and intuitive application process
- High quality policy backed by MassMutual, an A++ A.M. Best rated insurer