10 Best Drug Rehab of 2017
We give you the list of the Best Drug Rehabilitaion centers in the country today. Compare drug rehab treatment and programs.
Drug rehab is the umbrella term for the psychological and medical treatments, interventions, and procedures associated with breaking a person’s dependency on psychoactive substances. Examples of these substances include alcohol, prescription medications, cocaine, and heroin.
Drug rehabilitation is a great option for those whose addictions have crossed the line into an unmanageable and dangerous area. This can include when the addiction puts the user’s or other’s health and safety at risk, is at the point where withdrawal symptoms start to manifest, or is affecting the user’s ability to function properly at work or school. In these situations rehab is an avenue worth considering.
When selecting a drug rehab service, be sure to choose the program that best fits one’s needs. While most services will offer, or mandate, counseling services and detoxification, others may also offer post-treatment support. Certain services may also specialize in select demographics. While some may focus on families as a whole, for instance, others may deal with young adults.
It’s a good idea to keep the following questions in mind when deciding on a drug rehab facility for you or your loved one: Will one’s insurance cover the duration of the service? Is post-program support available? Is there a minimum or maximum length of stay? Is the staff properly experienced to handle the particular individual’s needs?
Top 10 Companies
- Our #1 Choice for 100% Confidential & Personalized Service
- Experts in Drug & Alcohol Treatment
- High success rate with Addiction Treatment
- Could be covered by your insurance
- Call now to check insurance eligibility!
- High Success Rate in a Serene Setting
- Operated by Licensed and Certified Addiction Professionals
- Personalized, Confidential & Individualized Treatment
- Access to therapeutic activities
- Different types of programs offered
- Personalized service
- High staff to patient ratio
- Holistic treatment (Physical, emotional, spiritual)
- 100% confidential
- Accepts private insurance only
- Thousands of Trusted Treatment Facilities
- Live Help From Referral Specialists
- Same Day Appointment
- 24/7 Emergency Help Hotline
- State-of-the-art Insurance Matching
- 24/7 live chat support
- 96-hour Malibu Assessment
- Insurance Accepted
- Accredited by The Joint Commission
- One-on-one attention
- Live chat support
- Travel assistance upon admission
- Phone-based confidential support
- Master’s and Ph degree counsellors
- Customized recovery assistance
- Online assessment
- Accessible locations
- Core treatment exercises
- Phone-based confidential assistance
- Free 18 months support for completely-treated patients
- On-site psychologists, counsellors and medical doctors
- Live chat assistance
- Addiction counselling
- After support treatment
- Gender and age group based treatment
- Detoxification services
- 24/7 assistance
- Excellent staff-to-client ratio
- Evidence-based treatment program
- Telephone support
- On-site clinical psychologists
How We Compare Drug Rehab
One key factor in the success of a drug rehabilitation program is the quality and variety of services the center providers. Each patient has their own unique circumstance and personality that a single treatment program no matter how effective might not work for the individual. Services should include a complete mental and physical assessment to identify specific needs and to develop an effective treatment plan. When searching for a drug rehabilitation center it is important to check the availability of these services:
- After Treatment Support
- Alcohol Rehab
- Men’s/ Wom
- en’s Rehab
- Inpatient/ Outpatient
This refers to the physical layout of the center and the facilities contained within it. The availability of these facilities may vary according to the center’s treatment program. Most important of all, the center should be accredited by The Joint Commission or Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities to ensure that the facility meets best care standards.
- Separate housing for Men and Women
- Private Rooms and Suites
- Sports facilities
- Gourmet Meals
- Workout Center
- Swimming Pool
- Number of Branches / Campuses
- Accredited treatment and rehabilitation center
Having the proper facilities is one thing but a center’s treatment program is the foundation of a drug rehabilitation’s success. Treatment programs may be designed for specific age ranges or according to substance abused. The program starts by understanding the patient through initial counselling and a medical check-up. Treatment programs may include family support to ensure compliance even after the patient leaves the facility.
- Family Program
- Young Adult Treatment
- Adolescent Program
- Adult Program
- Long-term Treatment
- Residential Treatment
- Non-residential Treatment
- Sober living
A well-rounded program should be able to provide treatment programs for different types of substance abuse.
These refers to the cost of treatment and payment options. Factors that may determine cost of treatment includes the center’s facility, staff and type of treatment program.
- Insurance Accepted
- Online Payment Accepted
- Length of stay
Aside from having the best facilities and treatment programs, a drug rehabilitation center should also possess highly trained and professional staff. After all, these are the people that interact with patients and administer the different treatment programs.
- Training and certifications
- Medical background