Life House Financial Debt Consolidation Review
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from some partners. Learn more.
Life House Financial specializes in helping consumers find debt consolidation options such as secured or unsecured personal and business loans from banks, private lenders, and credit unions. Their loan and lender matching services are cost and commitment-free, as is the information they provide on alternative debt solutions such as debt management programs and debt settlement services.
- Chosen by Almost 90% of ConsumersAdvocate Visitors
- Our #1 Choice: 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee
- No upfront fees
- One-on-one evaluation with a debt counseling expert
- Reduces your debt in 24 to 48 months
- For people with $7,500 in unsecured debts and up
- Rated A+ by Better Business Bureau
- Free consultation, 100% Confidential
Latest Life House Financial Reviews
After giving your information, you must sign up for a credit monitoring service that you can cancel but its an inconvenience. Then they say they have found lenders. Then they send you links to OneMain, PersonalLoans, an old SpringLeaf address, and LendingClub. That is all they do. They send you links to places you could of found easily on the internet.