LendingTree Debt Consolidation Review
2 Customer Reviews - see all comments
Disclosure: We receive advertising revenue from this partner. Learn more.
LendingTree is financial services referral service and a mortgage broker that connects people who need to borrow money to appropriate loan companies. Among other things, LendingTree refers people in need of debt relief to companies that make loans for that purpose. Those companies offer various products, including personal loans, balance-transfer credit cards, home equity lines of credit, and debt management plans.
- Debt consolidation loan calculator
- Loan terms from 3 months to 15 years
- Get loan amount from $1,000 to $35,000 is as fast as 24 hours.
- Compare up to 5 quotes without obligation
- Debt consolidation loan rates from 5.99% to 35.99%
- Multiple Debt Consolidation Loan options
- Large network of lending institutions and banks to choose from
- A+ BBB Accredited
Latest LendingTree Reviews
I don’t understand why you would have a network of companies who deny you because your credit history/report/scores and amount of debt isn’t good enough, when that’s EXACTLY WHY IM HERE! Duh! I need help, not hope, then denials. No one with good credit to excellent credit really needs to fill out the application, or go this route anyway so what are y’all doing here anyway- creating false hope? How do you make money off this?
I like the rating and how they work. Would like to clear up my Credit