Compare LendingTree vs. SoFi Debt Consolidation Loans
- Loans for Debt Consolidation, Homes, Business, Cars, Vacations, Weddings, Medical Expenses & more
- Get $1,000 - $35,000 in as little as 24 hours!
- Unsecured Personal Loans
- Rates from 5.99% - 35.99% APR
- Loan terms of 3 mo -15 years
- Compare up to 5 free offers with no obligation.
- When banks compete, you win!
- Fixed rates from 5.70% - 14.24% APR (with AutoPay)
- No origination fees or pre-payment penalties
- Borrow from $5,000 up to $100,000 at fixed rates
- Sign documents electronically and receive funds directly to your account
- Simple online application and quick pre-approvals
- Personal loan calculator
LendingTree Personal Loans has a higher overall rating than SoFi. LendingTree scores better than SoFi across: Company Profile, Additional Fees, and Services and Features. However, SoFi scores better on Qualification. Both companies score similarly on Loan Basics, Application, and Customer Support.